V VALORSTAT | Veneer | Vent_Free | VENTED_DECORATIVE_APPLIANCES | Vent-Free | Vent-Free | VENT-FREE | Vent-Free | VENT-FREE_APPLIANCES_OR_UNVENTED | Venting | VENTING_SYSTEM |
A wireless handheld remote control system which allows the user complete control of the fire from anywhere in the room. Standard equipment on most Valor models - controls the comfort, convenience and aesthetics you want from your Valor gas fireplace. See Modulating Control.
Submitted on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 8:28:26 AM
2. Veneer-a thin piece of wood mounted to different material to give the non-wood material a wooden look. For example, a mantel piece that has thin oak pieces of wood applied to a fiberglass frame is considered to have an oak veneer.
Submitted on Monday, August 04, 2014 8:28:26 AM
3. Vent Free:-No chimney or pipe. Gas Stoves, fireplaces and inserts burn 99.9% efficient if, and only if, they are installed professionally and maintained regularly (at least annually). Not good for those with breathing difficulties or sinus sensitivity (asthma or allergies). Because you are burning room air, scents of burning pet dander, dust, and carpet lint can be smelled. Also, they put nearly 1 gallon of water vapor into your home every 4 hours… mold and mildew alert!
Submitted on Monday, March 02, 2015 8:28:26 AM
4. VENTED DECORATIVE APPLIANCES:A vented appliance whose only function lies in the aesthetic effect of the flames. Gas hearth appliances tested to ANSI Standard Z.21.50 include gas fireplaces, fireplace inserts, and freestanding appliances.
Submitted on Saturday, May 30, 2015 8:28:26 AM
Gas appliances that have no need of a flue.
Submitted on Sunday, January 18, 2015 8:28:26 AM
gas appliance that has no need for a flue.
Submitted on Saturday, May 10, 2014 8:28:26 AM
7. VENT-FREE:Gas appliances that have no flue.
Submitted on Monday, January 26, 2015 8:28:26 AM
8. Vent-Free:-gas appliance that has no need for a flue.
Submitted on Monday, March 03, 2014 8:28:26 AM
9. VENT-FREE APPLIANCES OR UNVENTED:-Vent-free or unvented refers to the kind of hearth appliances that draw its combustion air from inside the home and are designed to burn so efficiently as to eliminate the need for venting.
Submitted on Thursday, September 08, 2016 8:28:26 AM
Definition:To provide an exit. In gas appliances, venting is used to distribute air through a specific environment to maintain temperature there and to remove dangerous combustion by-products.
Submitted on Friday, February 14, 2014 8:28:26 AM
11. VENTING SYSTEM:
A continuous open passageway from the flue collar or draft hood of the appliance to the outside atmosphere for the purpose of removing flue gases.
Submitted on Monday, September 14, 2015 8:28:26 AM
Go Top | Glossary