W WASH_CROWN | water_column | WATER_COLUMN_(WC) | Water_Column_(WC) | wc | Wood_Burning_Fireplace | Wood_Insert | Wood_Stove | WYTHE |
1. WASH CROWN:-Concrete piece on the top of a chimney which seals off the air space between the inner walls of a masonry chimney and the flue liner. It slopes away from the liner to shed water.
Submitted on Saturday, August 08, 2015 12:33:02 PM
2. water column:
Measurement of pressure of gas. There are 28 wcs in one pound of PSI.
Submitted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 12:33:02 PM
3. WATER COLUMN (WC)
Definition:Measurement in inches of pressure of gas. 28 inches wc equals one psi.
Submitted on Wednesday, May 06, 2015 12:33:02 PM
4. Water Column (WC)-This is the measurement of pressure of gas and in one PSI (pounds per square inch), there are 28 WCs
Submitted on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 12:33:02 PM
5. wc:-Measurement of pressure of gas. There are 28 wcs in one pound of PSI.
Submitted on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 12:33:02 PM
6. Wood Burning Fireplace:A zero clearance product that must be vented with its matching pipe (chimney). Can usually be retrofitted to burn gas logs. These are typically used for appearance and are the lowest efficiency fireplace of all.
Submitted on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 12:33:02 PM
7. Wood Insert-An appliance that burns firewood (cordwood). It leads from the front and can be burned safely overnight. The chimney doesn't have to be fully lined, but is recommended.
Submitted on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 12:33:02 PM
8. Wood Stove:-An appliance of steel or beautiful cast iron that burns cordwood (no wax logs please!) and can be equipped with a blower.
Submitted on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 12:33:02 PM
Definition:A wall of bricks that separates two or more flues in a chimney. Typically this is an unlined flue
Submitted on Saturday, November 12, 2016 12:33:02 PM
Go Top | Glossary