L Limit_Switch | Limit_Switch | LINTEL | Lintel | LIQUEFIED_PETROLEUM_GAS_(LPG) | Liquid_Propane | Liquid_Propane | LIQUID_PROPANE | Liquid_Propane | Liquid_Propane | LISTED | Listed_Product |
1. Limit Switch:The limit switch is a device made from bimetallic material that will react to excessive temperatures in a fireplace and then turn off the gas flow
Submitted on Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:39:47 AM
2. Limit Switch
This is small device made of a bimetal substance that reacts to the temperature in the fireplace by expanding or contracting. When the temperature becomes too hot the bimetal switch turns off the gas flow, thereby turning off the fire.
Submitted on Thursday, November 19, 2015 3:39:47 AM
3. LINTEL-The metal bar or other non-combustible material that spans the top opening of the firebox.
Submitted on Thursday, June 16, 2016 3:39:47 AM
Definition:a horizontal beam or header used to support the top of the firebox opening. Usually a simple metal "L" bracket
Submitted on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 3:39:47 AM
5. LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS (LPG):Colorless, odorless, and non-toxic gas separated from wet natural gas, light crude oil, and oil refinery gases. Composed predominantly of following hydrocarbons or mixtures thereof
Submitted on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 3:39:47 AM
6. Liquid Propane:-liquefied petroleum gas, available in cylinders, for home use.
Submitted on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 3:39:47 AM
7. Liquid Propane:-liquefied petroleum gas, available in cylinders, for home use.
Submitted on Thursday, May 12, 2016 3:39:47 AM
8. LIQUID PROPANE:Liquefied Petroleum Gas, available in cylinders, for home use. Please also see Liquefied Petroleum Gas.
Submitted on Thursday, June 18, 2015 3:39:47 AM
9. Liquid Propane:liquefied petroleum gas, available in cylinders, for home use.
Submitted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 3:39:47 AM
10. Liquid Propane:
Sometimes referred to as liquid petroleum gas, propane is colorless, practically odorless and non-toxic. It is a clean burning alternative fuel and is not damaging to soil or water, making it one of the most environmentally friendly fuels around. It is a form of oil that has been refined for use as a fuel.
Submitted on Monday, June 01, 2015 3:39:47 AM
11. LISTED:Included in a list published by a recognized testing laboratory or inspection agency, indicating that the equipment meets nationally recognized safety standards.
Submitted on Thursday, December 29, 2016 3:39:47 AM
12. Listed Product-Refers to product that has been safety tested by an agency such as Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Submitted on Saturday, March 26, 2016 3:39:47 AM
Go Top | Glossary