A AFUE | AFUE | AFUE_(Annual_Fuel_Utilization_Efficiency) | Air_Supreme_Filter | ANDIRONS | Annual_Fuel_Utilization_Efficiency | ANSI | ANSI_(American_National_Standards_Institute) | Antique_Fireplace_Mantel | APPLIANCE | ASH_DOOR | ASH_PIT |
Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. A measure of a furnace's heating efficiency. The higher the AFUE percentage, the more efficient the product. The US government's established minimum AFUE rating for furnaces is 78% for products produced after July 1992.
Submitted on Friday, August 29, 2014 12:03:36 PM
2. AFUE:-Measurement for rating furnaces and wall heaters as an official heat source.
Submitted on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 12:03:36 PM
3. AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency):This measurement rates fireplaces and wall heaters that are official heating sources
Submitted on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:03:36 PM
4. Air Supreme Filter:-When the blower is operating, this cleans the air in the room
Submitted on Monday, August 25, 2014 12:03:36 PM
Two pieces of metal designed to support firewood in a firebox.
Submitted on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 12:03:36 PM
6. Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency:
Measurement for rating furnaces and wall heaters as an official heat source.
Submitted on Monday, May 02, 2016 12:03:36 PM
American National Standards Institute. The organization responsible for coordinating the federal national standards system, consisting of 900 companies and 200 trade, technical, professional, labor and consumer organizations.
Submitted on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:03:36 PM
8. ANSI (American National Standards Institute)
This organization is comprised of more than 900 companies, many of them specialists in fireplace installation and maintenance
Submitted on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 12:03:36 PM
9. Antique Fireplace Mantel
1) a fireplace mantel from an older generation (e.g. mid century, turn of the century); 2) a mantel piece designed to look like an original mantel from a stated period.
Submitted on Saturday, December 05, 2015 12:03:36 PM
10. APPLIANCE:A solid or fossil fuel burning stove, fireplace, furnace, boiler, water heater, heater or cook stove.
Submitted on Sunday, February 07, 2016 12:03:36 PM
11. ASH DOOR
A door found in the floor of the firebox that provides access to the ash dump, through which ashes can be dumped into the ash pit.
Submitted on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:03:36 PM
12. ASH PIT:A storage compartment for ashes, located in the chimney base.
Submitted on Friday, December 02, 2016 12:03:36 PM
Go Top | Glossary