A AFUE | AFUE | AFUE_(Annual_Fuel_Utilization_Efficiency) | Air_Supreme_Filter | ANDIRONS | Annual_Fuel_Utilization_Efficiency | ANSI | ANSI_(American_National_Standards_Institute) | Antique_Fireplace_Mantel | APPLIANCE | ASH_DOOR | ASH_PIT |
Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. A measure of a furnace's heating efficiency. The higher the AFUE percentage, the more efficient the product. The US government's established minimum AFUE rating for furnaces is 78% for products produced after July 1992.
Submitted on Monday, November 02, 2015 3:37:40 AM
2. AFUE-Measurement for rating furnaces and wall heaters as an official heat source.
Submitted on Friday, January 02, 2015 3:37:40 AM
3. AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency):-This measurement rates fireplaces and wall heaters that are official heating sources
Submitted on Friday, July 31, 2015 3:37:40 AM
4. Air Supreme Filter:When the blower is operating, this cleans the air in the room
Submitted on Thursday, October 29, 2015 3:37:40 AM
Two pieces of metal designed to support firewood in a firebox.
Submitted on Thursday, June 18, 2015 3:37:40 AM
6. Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency
Measurement for rating furnaces and wall heaters as an official heat source.
Submitted on Thursday, October 09, 2014 3:37:40 AM
American National Standards Institute. The organization responsible for coordinating the federal national standards system, consisting of 900 companies and 200 trade, technical, professional, labor and consumer organizations.
Submitted on Saturday, June 27, 2015 3:37:40 AM
8. ANSI (American National Standards Institute):
This organization is comprised of more than 900 companies, many of them specialists in fireplace installation and maintenance
Submitted on Saturday, August 02, 2014 3:37:40 AM
9. Antique Fireplace Mantel:
1) a fireplace mantel from an older generation (e.g. mid century, turn of the century); 2) a mantel piece designed to look like an original mantel from a stated period.
Submitted on Monday, May 12, 2014 3:37:40 AM
A solid or fossil fuel burning stove, fireplace, furnace, boiler, water heater, heater or cook stove.
Submitted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 3:37:40 AM
11. ASH DOOR:A door found in the floor of the firebox that provides access to the ash dump, through which ashes can be dumped into the ash pit.
Submitted on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:37:40 AM
12. ASH PIT-A storage compartment for ashes, located in the chimney base.
Submitted on Friday, January 15, 2016 3:37:40 AM
Go Top | Glossary