L Limit_Switch | Limit_Switch | LINTEL | Lintel | LIQUEFIED_PETROLEUM_GAS_(LPG) | Liquid_Propane | Liquid_Propane | LIQUID_PROPANE | Liquid_Propane | Liquid_Propane | LISTED | Listed_Product |
1. Limit Switch:The limit switch is a device made from bimetallic material that will react to excessive temperatures in a fireplace and then turn off the gas flow
Submitted on Sunday, November 27, 2016 12:22:05 PM
2. Limit Switch
This is small device made of a bimetal substance that reacts to the temperature in the fireplace by expanding or contracting. When the temperature becomes too hot the bimetal switch turns off the gas flow, thereby turning off the fire.
Submitted on Friday, January 29, 2016 12:22:05 PM
3. LINTEL-The metal bar or other non-combustible material that spans the top opening of the firebox.
Submitted on Thursday, August 25, 2016 12:22:05 PM
Definition:a horizontal beam or header used to support the top of the firebox opening. Usually a simple metal "L" bracket
Submitted on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 12:22:05 PM
5. LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS (LPG):Colorless, odorless, and non-toxic gas separated from wet natural gas, light crude oil, and oil refinery gases. Composed predominantly of following hydrocarbons or mixtures thereof
Submitted on Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:22:05 PM
6. Liquid Propane:-liquefied petroleum gas, available in cylinders, for home use.
Submitted on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 12:22:05 PM
7. Liquid Propane:-liquefied petroleum gas, available in cylinders, for home use.
Submitted on Friday, July 22, 2016 12:22:05 PM
8. LIQUID PROPANE:Liquefied Petroleum Gas, available in cylinders, for home use. Please also see Liquefied Petroleum Gas.
Submitted on Friday, August 28, 2015 12:22:05 PM
9. Liquid Propane:liquefied petroleum gas, available in cylinders, for home use.
Submitted on Sunday, June 07, 2015 12:22:05 PM
10. Liquid Propane-Sometimes referred to as liquid petroleum gas, propane is colorless, practically odorless and non-toxic. It is a clean burning alternative fuel and is not damaging to soil or water, making it one of the most environmentally friendly fuels around. It is a form of oil that has been refined for use as a fuel.
Submitted on Monday, August 10, 2015 12:22:05 PM
11. LISTED:Included in a list published by a recognized testing laboratory or inspection agency, indicating that the equipment meets nationally recognized safety standards.
Submitted on Friday, March 10, 2017 12:22:05 PM
12. Listed Product-Refers to product that has been safety tested by an agency such as Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Submitted on Sunday, June 05, 2016 12:22:05 PM
Go Top | Glossary